F for Fashion:Cocktail&Nike

11 Αυγούστου 2015

Hello Fashionlovers and fashionbloggers!I am so happy to announce you guys that i am collaborating with 4 fashion online stores at the same time and i am waiting a tone of new clothing!I can't wait to receive them and show them to you by doing the reviews!Today's post is a fashion post, again.So i chose something very casual and sporty.My ''Pina Colada '' dress even though it has a cocktail name logo on it ,it isn't a cocktail dress,i mean you can't really wear this for a drink,i think its too casual.I prefer to wear it in the morning for a coffee or during shopping because it is very cozy.I like these cute short casual dresses,that's why i have plenty of this kind.(oh i forgot to mention,that they are inexpensive too,i bought this for only 15 euros.)I wanted to wear my Nike,in order to make my outfit sporty-casual.I love the roshe run nike collection,because they are so lightweight,airy,cozy and chic at the same time!If you don't have one of these pair of shoes buy one soon,cause it worth its  money.I bought them for 76 euros from an online greek store.-I will probably buy one more of these-I finished my look with my DIY chanel backpack(FIND OUT HOW I MADE IT HERE)-chic&casual- and my new KOMONO sunnies.Check out the pictures below for more details about this look:


Γεια σας fashionlovers&fashionbloggers!Ειμαι τοσο χαρουμενη που θα σας ανακοινωσω την συνεργασια μου με 4 online εταιριες ρουχων και περιμενω ενα τονο απο καινουργια ρουχα!Ανυπομονω να ερθουν και να σας τα δειξω κανοντας νεα post.To σημερινο Post ειναι ενα Fashion post ,ξανα.Ετσι διαλεξα κατι πολυ καθημερινο και αθλητικο.Το ''Pina Colada'' φορεμα μου αν και εχει cocktail ονομα γραμμενο πανω σε αυτο δεν ειναι ενα cocktail φορεμα,εννοω οτι δεν ειναι καταλληλο για ποτο,θεωρω οτι ειναι πολυ καθημερινο.Προτιμω να το φοραω τα πρωινα για εναν καφε ή για shopping επειδη ειναι πολυ ανετο.Λατρευω αυτα τα γλυκουλικα κοντα καθημερινα  φορεματακια , γι'αυτο εχω και πολλα τετοιου ειδους.(α και ξεχασα να αναφερω οτι ειναι και φθηνα,το συγκεκριμενο το αγορασα στα 15 ευρω.)Επιπλεον φορεσα τα Nike,ωστε να κανω το Outfit πιο αθλητικο.Λατρευω την roshe run nike collection,διοτι ειναι τα παπουτσια της ειναι ελαφρια,αερινα,ανετα και chic την ιδια στιγμη!Εαν δεν εχετε ενα τετοιο ζευγαρι,αγοραστε ενα συντομα,γιατι αξιζουν τα χρηματα τους.Τα αγορασα 76 ευρω απο ενα ελληνικο online store.-Σκοπευω να αγορασω αλλο εαν ζευγαρι Nike συντομα-.Τελειωσα το look μου με την DIY chanel τσαντα(ΔΕΣ ΠΩΣ ΤΗΝ ΕΦΤΙΑΞΑ ΕΔΩ) μου-chic και καζουαλ- και τα καινουργια γυαλια ηλιου μου απο την KOMONO.Δες τις παρακατω φωτογραφιες για περισσοτερες λεπτομεριες:










                                   I am wearing-φοραω: dress:pull&bear
                                                                   
                                           LOVE,
                                                         chatoyant

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.